It’s the online look of your business. That make or break first impression.
Ten years ago all you needed was a decent headshot for your about page. Now you are managing 5 different social media channels, a website, a blog and probably dipping your toes into live videos!
Each aspect of your online presence has a different look and feel and that one headshot from 2008 isn’t cutting it anymore. It’s time for your Personal Brand Photography session!
You need multiple lifestyle headshots showing off your personality, images for social media expressing the true essence of your brand, and styled stock/product photography that can grow your social media following and turn your fans into clients!
I can help you create cohesive visual branding so you can achieve that know, like, and trust factor with your dream clients!
I’m Melissa Arlena, a personal branding & headshot photographer for entrepreneurs and small business owners who have created a personal brand and want to build know, love, and trust with their tribe. I help them create a cohesive online presence so they feel confident, attract the right customers, and can focus on more important things in their business!
BECAUSE LET’S FACE IT, THAT BLURRY PHOTO OF YOU AND YOUR KIDS ISN’T SCREAMING PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS OWNER IS IT?
I’m Melissa Arlena, a personal branding headshot photographer for entrepreneurs and small business owners who have created a personal brand and want to build know, love, and trust with their tribe. I help them create a cohesive online presence so they feel confident, attract the right customers, and can focus on more important things in their business!
BECAUSE LET’S FACE IT, THAT BLURRY PHOTO OF YOU AND YOUR KIDS ISN’T SCREAMING PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS OWNER ON LINKEDIN IS IT?
So let’s give them something good to talk about! It all starts with a simple questionnaire so I can get to know more about you, your business, your dream clients, and your vision for the future. This helps us map out your brand statement. Together we will start planning your visual branding to include guidance on what to wear, locations to shoot in, and what other elements you need to represent your brand online.
- Lifestyle headshots for different social media channels
- At work images of you in your workspace doing what you love
- Family or team images if they are part of your brand
- Product images for website and social media use
- Styled stock images including product or brand elements
All personal brand photography collections come with a pre-session consultation, an in-depth questionnaire for me to get to know your business, learn what these images need to accomplish, wardrobe advice, and Pinterest board feedback and inspiration. When you walk away you will have images for your website and social media that are cohesive and represent your brand!
- 1-hour on-location session
- All digital files typically 70+ (Good for 2 months of social media content)
- 1 outfit change, 1 location
- 2-hour on-location session
- All digital files typically 120+ (Good for 3 months of social media content)
- 2 outfit changes, 2 locations (travel between locations counts towards overall time)
- 3-hour on-location session
- All digital files typically 150+ (Good for 4 months of social media content)
- 3-5 outfit changes, 3 locations (travel between locations counts towards overall time)
* Travel beyond Fredericksburg up to 50 miles will incur an additional travel charge of $50 (Woodbridge, Springfield, Alexandria, etc). Sessions over 50 miles from Fredericksburg will have a $75 travel fee. (DC, Ashburn, Reston, Leesburg, etc)
"Melissa is a true professional! When I contacted her to discuss taking branding photos for my business, I informed her that I absolutely hate taking pictures. When we met in person her demeanor was laid back, "no worries no stress" which helped to ease my anxiety. She was warm and friendly, it felt as if I was hanging out with a good friend who wanted to take some shots here and there. My pictures are absolutely fabulous. I am so happy I choose Melissa. This lady is worth her weight in gold and definitely worth the investment to present a professional image for your business."
Hi there, thanks for stopping by! Fill out the form below to tell me a little more about you and your business. I will get back to you as soon as I can to schedule a time to get to know one another better and to schedule your session. Looking forward to it!